Tefen supports companies in designing, deploying, and managing their operational sales strategy. We help create a positive impact by defining formalized and customized channels and selling methods and servicing customers within a specific channel. Our hand-on approach, combined with in depth analysis and our BM, make the difference in our projects and leverage our clients' business results.
Tefen performs external analysis to acquire an in depth understanding of the market, including competition, market trends and innovative sales methods and solutions.
An internal analysis of our client's organization is performed to map the current state and understand the different parameters in each channel. In order to design the optimal Route to Market, locate inefficiencies and gaps in the current channels and build the road map for implementation, we perform activities such as:
• Customer segmentation - analyzing the business value of each segment, and its profitability
• Sales force efficiency - examining each channel
• Cost to serve evaluation
• Customer relationship management - analyzing the activities and interfaces with our client
• Voice of the customer - Mapping and analyzing the needs and expectations of each customer segment while understanding the satisfaction in the current state
• Organizational structure - examining the organizational structure, responsibilities, procedures and management needs and visions
• We highlight inefficiencies, emphasizing the places to cut costs without harming the value provided
Tefen helps its clients recognize opportunities for growth and define their business potential. After analysis, we present our clients with a prioritized set of alternatives that allows income enhancement and / or cost reduction. The analysis includes evaluating the investments, risks, organizational and financial consequences and outcomes and other key factors such as:
• Service level
• Response to market conditions and competition
• Flexibility to market changes and competition map
• Customer needs
Tefen assists its clients in avoiding overinvestments by understanding the alternatives and identifying the investments that make a difference. We help design a program that optimizes the Route to Market (RTM) for each segment and defines operational measures such as Cost to Serve (CTS). We do this by implementing a tailored strategy, defining the right customer segmentation, and deploying the adequate procedures, structures, controls and measurements.